A lightweight and compact insulation and continuity tester from the manufacturer, Kyoritsu. This unit has proved highly popular over the years being small, lightweight and an excellent all rounder.
Suitable for insulation and continuity testing including testing and tagging.
- Insulation resistance (250V/500V/1000V)
- Continuity - 3Ω/500Ω
Features and specifications
- Measuring range - 100MΩ, 200MΩ, 400MΩ
- Output voltage on open circuit - Rated test voltage +20%
- Rated current - 1mA DC approx.
- Output short circuit current - 1~2mA DC approx.
- Accuracy guaranteed ranges - 0.1~10MΩ/0.2~20MΩ/0.4~40MΩ
- Accuracy - ±5% of indicated value
- Measuring range - 3Ω/500Ω
- Output voltage on open circuit - 4.1V DC approx.
- Output short circuit current - 210mA approx.
- Accuracy - ±1.5% of full scale lenght
- AC Volatage range - 0~600V AC
- ±5% of scale length
- Dust and drip proof construction. (designed to IEC60529 IP54)
- Designed to meet IEC61010-1 and IEC61557 safety standard.
- 1mA rated test current at the minimum resistance.
- 200mA measuring current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance. (Any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- Withstand Voltage - 3700V AC for 1 minute
- Power Source - R6P(AA)(1.5V) × 6
- Dimensions - 106(L) × 160(W) × 72(D)mm
- Weight - 560g approx.