Product description :
The wide range of Dispensette® dispensers provides premium dispensing options for the complete spectrum of liquid reagents.
The Dispensette® S Trace Analysis provides outstanding performance for precise volume dispensing of high-purity media for trace analysis. Also suitable for HF with platinum-iridium valve spring.
General features of the Dispensette® S Trace Analysis bottle-top dispenser
· Plastics in contact with media consist of high-purity materials such as PTFE, ETFE, FEP, and PFA. The purest sapphire is used for replaceable valves. Depending on the application, platinum-iridium or tantalum are available as spring materials.
· A field-tested cleaning process before use in trace analysis is described in the operating manual.
· If contamination of the bottle contents must be avoided, we recommend using the device without the recirculation valve.
· The 45 mm standard thread plus the included adapters fit most common lab bottles.
· The valve block can be rotated 360° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety.
· Telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes.
· Easy disassembly for replacement of the dispensing cartridge.
Dispensette® S Trace Analysis bottle-top dispenser, DE-M marking, performance certificate, telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube (optional), mounting tool and bottle adapters GL 28/S 28 (ETFE), GL 32 (ETFE) and S 40 (PTFE).
Minimum order quantity / quantity interval
Variations of the product :
· 4640040 Dispensette® S Trace Analysis, DE-M, PT/IR, 1-10 ml, Without Recirculation valve
· 4640041 Dispensette® S Trace Analysis, DE-M, PT/IR, 1-10 ml, With Recirculation valve
· 4640240 Dispensette® S Trace Analysis, DE-M, Tantalum, 1-10 ml, Without Recirculation valve
· 4640241 Dispensette® S Trace Analysis, DE-M, Tantalum, 1-10 ml, With Recirculation valve