Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
Faster response measurements to 1000ppm
Checking co levels is as easy as pushing just 1 button on the model C010, which measures up to 1,000 ppm.
An audible indicator increases in tone starting at 35 ppm.
The higher the concentration of co, the faster the alarm will sound.
Above 200 ppm, the alarm will sound continuously.
A backlight on the display can be used for low light areas.
Additional features include: max hold, data hold, and auto-power-off.
The meter comes complete with a 9-volt battery, protective holster, and case.
- Measurement range : 0-1000 ppm
- Resolution : 1 ppm
- Accuracy : ±5% or ±10 ppm (whichever is greater)
- Sensor Type : Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific (CO)
- Sensor Life (Typical) : 3 years
- Warm-up Period : <2 seconds
- Power supply : 9V Battery (NEDA 1604 or IEC6F22)
- Battery life : Approx. 50 hours with alkaline battery
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature : -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity : 0 to 99% RH (non condensing)
- Dimensions : 160 x 56 x 40mm (6.3 x 2.2 x 1.57")
- Weight : 180g (6.35oz)