The DURAN Group dispenser can be screwed directly onto the bottle thread.The thread of the DURAN Group dispenser is optimally matched to the GL 45 thread of the DURAN® laboratory glass bottle.
This ensures optimum sealing and reduces any loss of media. Additionally, safe storage of the contents and protection against escaping vapour is ensured.
The return valve on the DURAN Group Dispenser PRO also allows priming to take place without any loss of media.
- Optimum precision dispensing
- Adjusting mechanism enables precise volume setting
- With valve switch to adjust the recirculation valve
- Discharge valve including recirculation valve prevents loss of reagents when priming
- The recirculation tube channels the liquid back into the bottle, if required
- Reliable reproducibility
- Simple operation, even with one hand
- PFA sealing lip prevents crystal formation and consequently sticking of the piston
- Very precise glass cylinder protected by a plastic cover
- Modular design, easy to dismantle and clean
- Only high quality materials used for the inner surfaces ➝ good chemical resistance ➝ universal use
- Supplied with 3 adapters (GL 32, GL 38, S 40 or GL 28, GL 45, S 40)
- Supplied with batch certificate