Provides an indication of the tendency of gasoline and aviation fuels to form gum in storage. The sample is oxidized inside a stainless steel pressure vessel initially charged with oxygen at 100psi (689kPa) and heated in a bath. The amount of time required for a specified drop in pressure (gasoline) or the amount of gum and precipitate formed after a specific aging period (aviation fuels) is determined.
Features and Benefits
• Conforms to ASTM D525, D873, ISO 7536 and related specifications
• Oxidation pressure vessel incorporates burst disk assembly
• Oxidata™ Pressure Measurement System
• Available in two, four, or six-unit configurations
• Choice of water or solid block heating baths