Detail KYORITSU 4102A, Earth Testers
Model : 4102A
4102A Soft Case Model
4102A-H Hard Case Model
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. ( designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by " OK" lamp. Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good when " OK" lamp is illuminated.
Ranges : Earth Resistance: 0~ 12 © / 0~ 120 © / 0~ 1200 ©
Earth Voltage [ 50, 60Hz] : 0~ 30V AC
Accuracy : Earth Resistance: ± 3% of full scale
Earth Voltage: ± 3% of full scale
Overload Protection : Earth Resistance: 276V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 276V AC for 1 minute
Safety Standard : IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
Applicable Standards : IEC 60529 IP54
Withstand Voltage : 3700V AC for 1 minute
Power Source : R6P ( AA) ( 1.5V) × 6
Dimensions : 105( L) × 158( W) × 70( D) mm
Weight : 600g approx.
Accessories : 7095 ( Test Leads) × 1set ( red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 ( Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127 ( Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6P ( AA) × 6
Carrying Case : 4102A ( Soft Case)
: 4102A-H ( Hard Case)
Optional : 7100 ( Precision measurement Cord Set)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak