The MITECH MT150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is a low cost, lightweight thickness tester manufactured by Mitech, China.
The MT150 is capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- Optional transducer models are available for special applications, including course grained materials and high temperature applications.
- Two-point calibration function.
- Two work modes – Single point mode and scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator.
- Auto sleep and auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
- Display: LCD with backlight.
- Measuring Range: 0.75-300 mm (in steel).
- Sound Velocity Range: 10000-9999 m/s.
- Resolution: 0.1 mm.
- Units: Metric/Imperial (Selectable).
- Four measurement readings per second for single point measurements, and ten per second for scan mode.
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values.
- Power Source: Two “AA”size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours typical operating time with backlight off.
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 245 grams.