Detail Mitech Ultrasonic Flaw Detector MFD800C
Detail Ultrasonic Flaw Detector MFD800C
The MFD800C is an advanced digital ultrasonic flaw detector featuring a multi-color TFT LCD and a host of new features to meet challenging inspection requirements. It combines powerful flaw detection and measurement capabilities, extensive data storage, and the ability to transfer detailed inspection data to the PC via its high-speed USB port.
The instrument incorporates many advanced signal processing features including a 15MHz RF bandwidth to permit testing of thin materials, narrowband filters to improve signal to noise in high gain applications, a spike pulser for applications requiring higher frequencies, and a tunable square wave pulser to optimize penetration on thick or highly attenuating materials.
The instrument can be widely used in locating and sizing hidden cracks, voids, disbands, and similar discontinuities in welds, forgings, billets, axles, shafts, tanks and pressure vessels, turbines, and structural components.
Base Instrument Package
Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with multi-color TFT LCD Display
- Straight Beam Transducer ( 4 MHz, ¦ 10)
- Angle Beam Transducer ( 4 MHz, 8 mm× 9 mm, 60° )
- Interconnect Cable for the transducer ( Q9-C5 or optional C9- C5)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Package, 8.8 amp hour
- Power supply/ charger unit
- Operating Manual in English
- Datapro Software
- USB Cable ( Model: MUSB01)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak